OnePlus Nord 2T is now available in India. The smartphone has been in the market for a long time in the global market and this model has recently been introduced in the Indian market. The Nord 2T starts at Rs 28,999 in India, with some banks offering to bring the price down further.
Nord 2T follows Nord 2, which was released in India in July last year. In comparison, the new Nord phone offers subtle improvements notably in the camera, processor, charging and design.
About the specification of the OnePlus Nord 2T:
1) Display: The OnePlus Nord 2T has a 6.43-inch Full HD+ display and an AMOLED panel that refreshes at 90Hz.
2) Rear camera: The Nord 2T is outfitted with the OnePlus 10R camera system. It has a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor.
3) Front camera: The phone has a 32-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
4) Software: The phone ships with OxygenOS 12.1 and the Android 12 operating system.
5) Processor: It is powered by the new MediaTek Dimensity 1300 chipset and can accommodate up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
6) Variants: The phone is available in two configurations: 8GB RAM + 128GB storage and 12GB RAM + 256GB storage.
About the top features of the OnePlus Nord 2T:
1) The OnePlus Nord 2T includes the 10 Pro’s 89W SuperVOOC fast-charging system, which charges in about 30 minutes.
2) The OnePlus Nord 2T feels light and well-balanced despite having glass on the front and back. The Nord 2T is extremely comfortable to wear all day.
3) Compared to the Nord 2, OnePlus has improved the low-light camera performance in this one. The night mode unquestionably improves the quality of photos taken in low light.
4) The OnePlus Nord 2T restores the alert slider, which was missing in some of the company’s recent devices.
5) The OnePlus Nord 2T is available in two colour options: grey shadow and jade fog. The grey version resembles the sandstone-finished model and appears quite premium for the price. The jade fog provides a typical glossy finish.